Interactively organize your Ideas into Groups.
We use tracking cookies to enhance your browsing experience and show content like embedded YouTube videos on our website.
Do you permit the use of tracking cookies?
Affinity Diagrams are used to sort large number of ideas or concepts into logical groupings. A grouping can then be expressed as a single clear concept that communicates a common theme among the many ideas and concepts.
- Interactively create Ideas and Groups
- Define problem statement
- Move ideas into and among groups
- Delete and copy ideas
- Expand or collapse groups individually or all together
- NEW - Consolidate multiple Affinity worksheets by selecting Groups and Ideas from other Affinity worksheets to Import into a common Affinity worksheet
The Triptych Affinity Diagram Worksheet is useful for:
- Capturing thoughts in large groups / brainstorming
- Organizing large amounts of information
- Identify customers' demands, requirements, needs, or wants (Whats) for a QFD House of Quality
- Summarizing performance characteristics or ideas that describe how the customers' needs (Whats) are going to be satisfied (Hows)
- Creating design options for comparing again design criteria
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 (32 or 64 bit), or 2016 (32 or 64 bit)
- Administrator rights required to install software
IMPORTING AND EXPORTING
This video shows Affinity Diagram using SDI Tools v3 in action. We will be updating this video to reflect changes to SDI Tools v4 soon.